After thinking about it very briefly I realize that I have already forgotten the beer related goals that I set for myself this year. That did not take very long.
The last bit of beer news for January . . .
- We are far enough into the year that it is time to stop looking back at what happened in the world of beer during 2011 and start seriously looking ahead to what will be another awesome year of beer. I enjoyed reading 8 opinions from the Mid-Atlantic area even though I do not live in the area.
- A good article, but it mostly just makes me miss the beers from them that I cannot get down here. Not that I don’t want an excuse to get to the Pac NW again.
- I have been hearing that this was where the brewery was going to land for weeks and weeks, but they have finally made it official. After checking that out take a look at how some of it was conveyed on Twitter.
- One of the cool things in the craft beer world is the camaraderie among many of the brewers and breweries. I am just glad that in this case means my supply of hoppy awesomeness will continue mostly uninterrupted.
- Just the other day I said that I thought their new seasonal would be great for summer instead of spring, but I am glad that they do not stand still and continue to tweak the family of beers they release.
- Not knowing the guy I only have what others are saying to give me an impression of the man he was. That impression is very good.
- I am interested in trying this one more so because of the strawberries rather than the gluten-free aspect. Also the sooner the rerelease of “Sucks” the better!
- Always hearing how great the water is there should mean that the beer from there has a really good base to start from.
- Crowd-sourcing a beer should bring some fairly interesting results.
- The concept seem to have worked enough to continue to expand upon it, but my biggest surprise is how cheap the beer is considering the prices of the coffee there.
- “Brewing beer is becoming an extremely popular endeavor.” Shocking statement.
- Just trying to keep you aware of your beer options if traveling to the Czech Republic is something that you are considering in the future.
- Ambitious goals for 2012? I would say planning for 20 new releases would qualify.