It has been quite a few weeks since I have needed to do this, but today I gladly thank Seattle Jeff for passing along some good beer news to share. Of course he is still holding on to his time spent in Colorado so I may just have to declare him my beer correspondent for the entire Western United States. That is a lot of responsibility for him to take on with his already crazy schedule, but I think he can handle it.
On we move today . . .
- Going to ease into the reading today by simply going with some images of a handful of new beer labels that have been approved.
- I personally do not do any beer shopping at convenience stores, but I probably would if I could be filling a few growlers while picking up a pack of gum. This version of the news is simply thrown in because I am surprised there is something called “Convenience Store News.”
- As a person who does love to talk about craft beer, I am still concerned when at times the minutia gets in the way of what used to be simple enjoyment. That and I totally agree with him that a “pint is a tasting portion.”
- This is a little funny to read as I see them talking about rebranding their product because “they perceive it as dull and lacking excitement.” Surely those fancy aluminum bottles will make the beer taste better.
- This I suppose is included today not so much as news, but for The Wife and the other Red Sox fans out there as a few players make a cameo in this beery music video.
- It is all about not reading today as you can either choose to read the article or simply click on the video about half the way down to have it read to you with some fancy moving pictures along with it.
- This seems like it would make a person not want him to play any better, so I guess it is ideal for those non-Nationals fans living in D.C. Thanks to Jess (@JessMilcetich) for finding this one.
- Funny how this article about craft beer in the Finger Lakes area catches my eye only days after returning from that area. Traveling the wine trails there is great fun and having just learned about the cheese trail while there I am totally for another trip for culinary research if I can also get my beer fix.
- Building on the last story where it was referencing growing more local hops in NY, here is just another reason to continue enjoying what this Colorado brewery brings to your fridge.
- Simply reading about some of the interesting beers that this brewery is putting out makes me want to jump in the car and go visit some of my friends in Charleston.