At some point very soon I need to find an appropriate way to start paring down my list of beer news each week. The rundown is getting longer and longer and if I don’t do something about it the post will soon take me an entire day to put together. I have other things that need attention.
Much to get to . . .
- After looking back to last week when I was reading of one person’s criticism of the new book, I can spend this week reading not only a bit of a rebuttal from Mr. Oliver, but also much more insight to how the book came together and what we can expect in the future.
- May as well continue to follow up with another thing mentioned last week by linking to some poll results that show many craft beer drinkers will not look to Walmart when filling their fridges with beer.
- I admit that I did not even know that this beer existed until this morning, but as a lover of the doughnut that inspired it I can say that I would never expect the beer to be even remotely as enjoyable as the real thing.
- Apparently not all of the big beer companies are seeing sales go in the wrong direction.
- Though I am very much looking forward to trying this beer as soon as I can, I would much prefer to have it for the first time while sitting in New Orleans and working my way through a plate of oysters. I can dream can’t I?
- Hopefully this does not mean that the level of quality will change at Ithaca, but I wish him well and hope to try some Peekskill brews somewhere down the line.
- I always like seeing the little behind-the-scenes wagers during championships games and/or series, but I find myself wondering about the beer exchange in this one. Would have been nice to have more of a craft beer theme to it.
- Though it does lean on more of a local angle to the year in beer, I do like the rundown and reading some of the things that I forgot happened earlier in the year.
- Since I have not brewed anything in many months I would probably attend this event if I was in Michigan as my personal relearn to brew day.
- Since we will not be up there in a few weeks to partake, I am putting this out there as a notice to the in-laws just in case they find themselves thirsty and with free time.
- With my very limited understanding of the laws that apply here I think that they are spot on with their lawsuit as much of it just seems ridiculous. Hopefully common sense prevails and the rules are adjusted accordingly.
- This is a great rundown of why we pay the prices we do at bars and more specifically bars and restaurants in the DC area. The scary part is the last paragraph.
- What can make being a rock star even more awesome than it already is?