Every so often I have one of those days where it seems like I can drink gallons and gallons of water and stay incredibly thirsty the whole time. Aside from being a very good indicator of my inability to maintain hydration over the previous days it is also quite a frustrating scenario.
Before I continue to rehydrate . . .
- Random thought #1 – There is no good excuse that I can think of to still have your Christmas lights up at this point if you live in Florida. You do not have to go out in the cold to take them down let alone shovel and move any snow to get the job done. The season is over and you need to move on.
- Random thought #2 – Regardless of the many reasons I should be against the idea, I really would not have much of a problem with a few mice living in my garage if they would agree to not chew on/through anything. Unfortunately for them they cannot be reasoned with so they have to go.
- Random thought #3 – I do not have any basis for judging the quality of haggis, but if the stuff I consumed at the Central Florida Scottish Highland Games is any sort of indication of what it is supposed to taste like I enjoy it very much and would like to try eat it again at some point sooner than later.
- Random thought #4 – As a flashback to what college was like I was recently reminded that the worst part of going too many hours without sleeping is not being sleepy. At some point that goes away. The worst part is certainly the overall body ache that comes on after you are no longer sleepy. Ah, I miss the college days.
- Random thought #5 – Somehow having a few beers in the morning hours seems like the right thing to do when attending an outdoor festival. I am not saying that it is otherwise a terrible idea, but there is something about watching people throwing heavy objects for distance and launching items over a bar with a pitchfork that just warrants a beer or two in hand.