Just now on Monday morning I realize that I did not write down my work schedule for the week. Actually I am pretty sure that I did and have just lost it somewhere along the way. So with that, the plan is to go in at the time I normally do on Monday and hope that it is not a wasted trip. It has been a long while since my Monday schedule has changed so I am pretty confident that I will end up where I am supposed to be.
Much to accomplish this week . . .
- Random thought #1 – More and more recently I find myself wanting to play a couple rounds of golf, but I don’t think that even a free round would get me out to play in this heat. Just seeing people playing as we drove around yesterday made me exhausted as simply standing still in this weather leaves you drenched with sweat.
- Random thought #2 – There was a time where I considered myself a bit of a light sleeper but I realize now that those days are long gone. A sonic boom from the space shuttle doesn’t wake me up so there was no chance of a dog wanting to go out in the middle of the night doing so. Fortunately The Wife wakes more easily than I do.
- Random thought #3 – Have you ever wanted to go somewhere for a long time and then get the chance to only to then struggle to decide on what you want to do while there for days? Fortunately wandering around a new city is great entertainment for me.
- Random thought #4 – I generally avoid purchasing white apparel simply because I know that I will stain it on the first or second wear as I have that kind of faith in myself. After recently adding some sweet white shoes (and a shirt) to the wardrobe I am trying to maybe make it into double digit wears without ruining them to prove to myself that maybe I am now a grown up.
- Random thought #5 – So there are a few kegs of pumpkin beer (from a brewery that will at least for now remain nameless) sitting around at work that we received at the end of July. Enough already with the release of seasonals so early! It is bad enough that the summer beers are gone before July hits, but it would be nice to have some pumpkin beers left come Halloween.