Usually I make some effort to include a thought that has some sort of beer aspect to it, but this week there simply was not one to share. There were a few beers that I really enjoyed and a few that I did not so much. I think that my favorite sample was from a local brewer and I still want more of that beer. Wine (more specifically Italian wine) has found more of a place in my life the last few weeks so I guess that has pushed some potential beer thoughts to the side.
Let there be a great amount of productivity this week . . .
- Random thought #1 – I don’t watch anywhere close to enough of the show to know the answer to this, but I was wondering if you are able to compete on The Price is Right if you are in a wheelchair? It seems to me that the stairs up to the stage kind of prohibit that possibility. I cannot imagine that is the case though.
- Random thought #2 – What is the point of taking a really good cheesecake that you made from scratch and topping it with some subpar canned fruit stuff? I am not saying that I won’t (and didn’t) eat it, but the cheesecake deserves better.
- Random thought #3 – I love watching commercials where they try to sell a product by showing how completely inept and lazy we are as humans. Yes, doing that incredibly simple task is too difficult for me to handle.
- Random thought #4 – There is nothing quite as fun as dealing with a few wasps when you are up on a ladder with a pressure washer wand in your hand. I suppose watching a person who is up on a ladder dealing with wasps would potentially be more fun.
- Random thought #5 – Why are shows that are in syndication often not played in order from night to night? Hopping all over the place stinks and especially so when it is a show that I have never followed before. I have rediscovered this issue after cutting the cable in our house.