The weather the last few days has been absolutely fantastic. Though we don’t get the nice long autumn season that I was used to growing up, the temperature lately has reminded me of it. Save for a few spots of rain, the air has been cool and crisp and has made it very enjoyable to be outside in the sun. It finally feels like football season, though unless I am watching television while in the backyard I guess it doesn’t matter.
Onto a few of my thoughts from this week . .
- Random thought #1 – Gaining an extra hour with the clocks being turned back makes you think that you have more time to be productive on Sunday until you just use that time to get some extra sleep.
- Random thought #2 – I am glad that the midterm elections are finally over if only because the amount of junk mail I get will go back to normal. It is unbelievable how much garbage we got in the mail in the weeks leading up to that Tuesday.
- Random thought #3 – No matter how efficient I become at bottling my home brewed beer it will always be an incredibly tedious process. The required sanitizing alone takes too much time!
- Random thought #4 – Sometimes I think that my dogs would really have a blast playing in snow. Then I see how they curl up for warmth with the first hint of chilly weather here and I am not so sure.
- Random thought #5 – I am not sure why deciding what to brew next is such a difficult process for me. Since I really just want to keep practicing as much as anything maybe I should get a wheel to spin and make the choice for me.