If there is one thing that I have learned during the time I have lived in Florida it is that there should never be a decision about using sunscreen. Even if it supposed to be 50 degrees out with a pretty good chance of rain you should go ahead and put some on anyway. You will save yourself the misery that comes later if you didn’t. As a bonus for me when I put on sunscreen there is a pretty good chance the sun will go behind the clouds anyway.
Could be a very exciting week . . .
- Random thought #1 – It is fair to say that I do not often clean out the inside of my car as I am generally the only one in it. However finding some mail dated from 2010 under the seat when I did so recently was a pretty good indicator that I probably should get to it a bit more often.
- Random thought #2 – I in no way want to make an effort to do so myself, but a part of me wonders what it is like to drive into a house. After seeing the aftermath of that the other day and I am curious how exactly that happens in the middle of the day on a beautiful sunny afternoon.
- Random thought #3 – Has anyone in the history of popcorn ever eaten more than a few pieces without some of it ending up stuck in their teeth? An official study needs to be done to see if that is even a possibility.
- Random thought #4 – As passionate a fan as I am for the teams that I support, I also think that sometimes sporting events are very much more enjoyable to watch when you really do not care who wins. At some point you lean toward one side or the other, but it is still a lot less stressful.
- Random thought #5 – In the same way that it is really important to be drinking a beer while brewing your own beer at home I think that it is also a very good idea to be drinking a good beer while reading about beer. Just consider it a study aid.