OK, so there is not actually a cellar at my house. That is likely a good thing since if there was to be one I would definitely be tempted to expand the amount of beer that I have in the house to utilize that extra space to its fullest potential.
This page will be where I keep a current list of the different beers that are floating around somewhere in my house. On top of letting everyone else know what I have on hand, it will also be a great way for me to keep track as I often forget at least a few that are tucked away somewhere.
What will be referred to here on out as “The Cellar” is actually a combination of my fridge, guest bathtub, wine fridge, counter, bookshelf, and anywhere else that I can keep beers out of the way until I am ready to enjoy them.
As you well know by now I often have quite a few beers that I don’t actually buy on my own. For full disclosure, those beers that are received as gifts or via other means will be followed with an asterisk or a name.
In my collection at the moment . . .
- 3 Fonteinen – Oude Kriek
- 3 Fonteinen – Oude Geuze
- Allagash Brewing – Black
- Allagash Brewing – Dubbel (Batch #91)
- Allagash Brewing – Hugh Malone
- Allagash Brewing – Tripel (Batch #155)
- Avery Brewing Company – Dugana
- Avery Brewing Company – Hog Heaven
- Avery Brewing Company – Salvation
- Avery Brewing Company – The Kaiser
- Avery Brewing Company – The Reverend
- Bell’s Brewery – Batch 10,000
- Boulder Beer Company – Obovoid
- Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel – Péché Mortel (via The Brother-in-law)
- Brewery Ommegang – Abbey Ale
- Brewery Ommegang – Cup O Kyndnes
- Brewery Ommegang – Tripel Perfection
- Cantillon – Fou’ Foune
- Cantillon – Gueuze
- Cantillon – Mamouche
- Cigar City Brewing – Warmer Winter Winter Warmer
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery – Bitches Brew
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery – Squall IPA
- Great Divide Brewing Company – 16th Anniversary Wood Aged Double IPA
- Hill Farmstead Brewery – Anna (via The Brother-in-law)
- Ithaca Beer Company – Thirteen (Batch E!036)
- Ithaca Beer Company – White Gold (Batch E!035)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company– Wilco Tango Foxtrot
- Left Hand Brewing Company– Fade to Black (Volume 2)
- Professor Fritz Briem – 13th Century Grut Bier
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery – Organic Cider *
- Shmaltz Brewing Company– Vertical Jewbelation
- Southampton Publick House – Abbot 12
- Southampton Publick House – Cuvée des Fleurs
- Southern Tier Brewing Company – Gemini
- Southern Tier Brewing Company – Oak Aged Unearthly
- Terrapin Beer Company – Reunion ’10
There is also some home brewed beer in bottles . . .
- Belgian Dubbel
- Chocolate Mint Stout
- Maple Porter
- Pumpkin Ale
- Rye Pale Ale