There are so many people I need to thank for helping compile stories for the post today. Actually there are only two of the frequent contributors that deserve my appreciation, so to The Wife and to Seattle Jeff I say thank you.
On we go . . .
- Perhaps Seattle Jeff can clarify this for me, but if they are now the brewing partner of the Sounders, does that mean that the beer is in the stadium for the Seahawks games too?
- While I cannot say that I care at all about Phish, I can say that I love me some Ithaca Beer Company beer.
- There is no way that I will get my hands on any of this beer, but the idea of blending from 9 different breweries sounds pretty cool to me.
- This sounds like a good idea/cause to me and also an exercise program that I think I could get behind.
- Sometimes the only this better than a nice food and beer pairing is a nice food and beer pairing where you don’t have to cook anything. With that take a look at this and then this one too.
- I first read about this a while back and though I don’t know enough about it yet, I like to hear that it is moving forward. This may be an example that other cities can use in the future.
- Being an increasingly avid food label reader myself, I still do not really care about having nutritional information on my beer labels. That probably does not make sense, but that is where I am at right now.
- Since he is quickly closing in on the final day of his self imposed beer-only fast, here is a little update on what it has been like along the way.
- I am pretty sure that the odds going into this little tournament challenge was not favoring a beer from New Jersey to win. That is if there were any odds at all.
- There was a story included about this last week, but for what he did for the world of craft beer Pierre Celis certainly gets another homage here.
- Hopefully this is the last time that I ever make mention of the upcoming Royal Wedding, but a mention of this beer for the occasion could not be passed up.