In order to make the decision process much easier for what beer styles I will be brewing next I have reached out to those friends and family members that will be visiting in the coming months. I have some work to do in putting together the recipes to match the requests, but I think there is some good potential there.
Moving on to the real beer news for this week . . .
- What better way is there to start off today than with a beer related list that is topped by the good old US of A? Unfortunately this is a list that no country should want to be in the number one spot on. Looks like there is still a long way to go for the United States to not be the head of the pack from year to year.
- Since I rarely ever check bags, bringing home beer from my travel locations does not often happen. Even when it does I end up with a bag that has been thoroughly searched, leaving my carefully packed beer not so carefully packed. So I am fully supportive of ideas like this one in all good beer cities.
- You know that you really like a beer when you are willing to pay a lot of extra money just to make sure that you can have it at all times while on vacation.
- There are always challenges to each specific site/location, but it seems (the more I read about it) that breweries are very much adaptable to sustainable practices and operations.
- Though I cannot remember specifically what beer it was, I am sure that I was toasting with a beer when the clock hit midnight last New Year’s Eve. I have no idea what I night have in hand this year, but I can say for certain that it will be a beer.
- Other than what The Wife has done in the past with some of my home brewed beer, there is not much cooking with beer going on in my house. If I keep collecting recipes like these and pay attention to the recommendations that are out there, I hope to change that in the near future.